Thursday, July 30, 2009

The blog world!

So I have this blog for quite some time now, I just havent had the chance to post anything. I became familiar to blogging when i started getting so into the Knot.com (a wedding website where brides can exchange ideas with other brides). I was on the knot like clock work, it was the most addicting site I've ever been on. Well now that I have been married for longer than a year, I switched over to the Nest (a site for married ladies who likes to discuss just about anything that relates to being a wife etc.). I must say I made some great friends through this site and I have learned so much from all the ladies I exchange ideas with. Now, I am joining the blog world. I would love to focus on home improvement, this will keep me inspired to finish making our house our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment