Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Maddness

So, I got up this morning to get ready for work since I switched my schedule from 11am to 6:30am shift to give me time to finish preparing for my sister's BABY SHOWER tomorrow. Today will definitely a FRIDAY MADDNESS, I am going to be so busy. Here's my agenda for the day:

  • Pick up my contacts (that has been waiting at the eye doctor for a week - which is by the way 2 blocks away from our house)
  • Call my sister make sure she has all the ingredients for the Lumpia (friend eggrolls)
  • Stop by the grocery store to pick up some more stuff for the party
  • Stop by Party City to pick up some stuff for the games
  • Try to fit in a car wash - my car bady needs it
  • Watch my filipino soaps - have to take a quick break you know heheh
  • Start making the cupcakes and lumpias
  • Decorate some -and finish up the next morning so the celebrant wont see everything already
  • Steam vacuum the carpet, vacuum the carpet
  • Tidy up the house, new guests are coming in that has not seen the house yet (prepare it for a tour)
  • hhhmmmm what else??? I'm sure I'll come up with something else later on.

There's my Friday, I'm tired already. I'm still at work and I cannot wait to get off so I can get all this stuff ready.

Thanks for reading ^_^

Junie

No comments:

Post a Comment