Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Me oh My! It has been a while...

Well hello everyone! it has been a while since the last time I posted something on here. I have been so pre-occupied and haven't had a chance to type my thoughts.

I was creating a profile for the Iheartfaces community blog and it was asking for a blog site, and that is why I decided to go back on and check out what I have left off.

I know I said I was going to focus on home improvements on this blogsite, but I think this going to be "anything goes" blog. I have been seriously getting into my photography and I sure hope its not just a phase. Because this Domestic Goddess need something to fall back on when little ones starts popping out. I might do some photography as another side job to help bring food on the table while my loving husband pays for the rest : )

I promise to pop in here more often than usual. Stay tune for some photography show off, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment